What To Bring...
What You Should Bring:
We Will Provide:
- Cooler with ice containing your food and drinks (No Bananas or Glass, please)
- Hat & Sunglasses
- White-soled or non-marking shoes
- Cooler to take home your catch
- Camera to capture the memories
- Weather appropriate clothing - layers are key!
- Foul weather gear (if needed)
- Have a favorite rod? Feel free to bring it along.
- If your or someone in your party is subject to motion sickness, don't forget your meds. Dramamine® helps prevent and treat all four symptoms associated with motion sickness—nausea, dizziness, vomiting and queasiness. Try taking Dramamine® Original Formula 30 minutes to an hour before boarding the ship and then as needed and as directed on the packaging.
- All necessary fishing licenses
- All rods, reels, lures, bait and tackle
- Cooler for fish while on the water
- Fish cleaning services are available
- Extra coolers are available if needed